BOOK WITH JIGSAW FOR UP TO 20% SAVINGS AND USD$500 IN SHIPBOARD CREDIT
An expedition to the ends of the Earth has long been an awe-inspiring and transformational experience for even the most intrepid explorers. If an expedition cruise is high on your travel wish list, we invite you to embrace new limits this year, discovering the wilderness and wonder of the Arctic in unrivalled comfort and luxury aboard Silversea’s Silver Endeavour.
Having pioneered the concept of luxury expeditions nearly 15 years ago, a Silversea voyage brings unprecedented levels of comfort into the heart of the most extreme environments. By deliberate design, the technology and amenities of Silver Endeavour afford opportunities for rare access and intimate exploration of grand glaciers, majestic fjords, soaring icebergs, and fascinating wildlife, both from onboard and ashore.
Read on for more information on the Silver Endeavour experience and the truly amazing Silversea itineraries into the Arctic, Greenland and northern Canada – A dramatic region of breath-taking scenery, frozen oceans and rugged features that only a few are fortunate enough to venture.
OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Book your 2023 or 2024 expedition voyage with Jigsaw Travel and receive up to 20% discount on Port-to-Port prepaid bookings and USD$500 in Shipboard credit.
For more information and for all dates and itineraries, reach out to us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will bring your Arctic expedition cruising dreams to life.
THE REGION – ARCTIC GREENLAND & CANADA
The top of the world is remote yes, but those who travel are richly rewarded. This is where the polar bear roams freely and vast colonies of birds pocket the rugged cliffs. Where seals and walrus haul out on rocky outcrops and whales breach before your eyes. Where you’ll hike spectacular tundra and Zodiac amid magnificent icebergs.
Under the midnight sun, glide past ancient glaciers, diamond blue icebergs and snow-capped mountains. Visit with friendly locals of small remote communities in Greenland’s colourful villages. Revel in the raw beauty of the Arctic landscapes and discover unchartered territories as Silver Endeavour ventures deeper than ever before.
Click the image above to see the Silversea Arctic experience and hear from staff & guests
HIGHLIGHT 2023 VOYAGES
31st July 2023, 10 days
Kangerlussuaq to Pond Inlet
Door to door from $24,700 per guest
Port to port from $16,650 per guest (with an extra 20% saving when prepaid)
Dare to adventure to the top of the world, on a mission to tame wild Greenland. Discover the magic of Greenland over 11 action-packed days, seeking immense natural spectacles like the fjords of Evighedsfjord and towering glaciers like Eqip Sermia.
- Cruise through the skyscraper-sized icebergs in the Ilulissat Icefjord, one of the northernmost UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This ice fjord is a massive collection of icebergs that have calved from the Sermeq Kujalleq glacier one by one.
- flying over nature’s most pristine and dramatic surroundings. Tour the incredible Ilulissat Glacier by helicopter; this excursion is the only means of getting all the way to the heart of the UNESCO-area, as neither by boat nor by foot is it possible to get this close to the gigantic glacier.
- Paddle along the Arctic coasts with your expedition kayak team in search for exciting, barely accessible places. This glorious region is both pristine and unforgettable and best viewed from the water!
- Make a memorable stop in Kangaamiut one of Greenland’s most scenic villages. Kangaamiut is a small community numbering around 350 inhabitants. Its brightly-colored wooden houses lie scattered over two hills behind the landing site and are picture-postcard perfect!
Arrive with a welcome by locals and a drum dance, as well as the chance to stroll and take in village life. See the flensing of a seal (as possible based upon the timing of the hunt), and enjoy the earnest strains of the local church choir.
- Evighedsfjord – take a Zodiac cruise to admire the glacier closer and look for wildlife. Your Naturalist and Zodiac driver will share information about the glacier, the region and any wildlife you may come across during the Zodiac cruise.
10th August 2023, 10 days
Pond Inlet to Pond Inlet
Door to door from $25,000 per guest
Port-to-Port from $17,350 per guest (with an extra 20% saving when prepaid)
Join the Arctic adventurers of the past, exploring the uncharted realm of the magnificent north – on an expedition of fantastic fjords, fierce wildlife and fractured lands. Sail in ultra-luxury to the legendary Northwest Passage’s captivating islands – home to Inuit hamlets and precious Arctic wildlife. Uncover humbling beauty as you sail a web of fjords and spectacular sounds, flanked by sheer cliffs and massive ice fields.
- Join your Kayak team in an adventurous paddle on Artic waters enjoying the majestic sceneries on the look for wildlife such as colourful Atlantic puffins, Yellow billed loons, Snowy owls and with some luck the Lesser black-backed gulls, among many others.
- Qaanaaq Town Visit – Discover the small community of Qaanaaq (600 residents), one of the northernmost towns in the world. Meet your guide and explore the town, which has a small museum with an interesting collection of “tupilaks,” the highly-coveted bone carvings of ghosts made by local artists
- Markison Fjord – this Fjord was cut into Ellesmere Island by glaciers during the last Ice Age. Today, the combination of calm blue-green waters, icebergs, snow-covered mountains, and glaciers makes for a stunning scenic cruise. Polar bears and beluga are frequently seen in this area.
THE SHIP – The world’s most luxurious expedition vessel, Silver Endeavour
Silversea has been exploring the world’s most distant and isolated regions for longer than any other luxury line, with unmatched expertise. Every expedition is hosted by a passionate team of explorers and experts with itinerary specific knowledge – specialists in marine biology, glaciology, ornithology, history, photography and more.
And now, the newest expedition ship, Silver Endeavour redefines the meaning of ultra-luxury expedition cruising. The PC6 ice-class rating is one of the highest in the industry, allowing for earlier and deeper access into the icy realms of the Arctic, while state-of-the-art equipment and exploration technology offer one of the most advanced expedition experiences ever. Through its very design, with multiple observation decks, window-walls of glass and luxurious veranda suites Silver Endeavour continues to break the barriers between you and nature, meaning you will never miss a moment of discovery. This is true polar luxury.
Click the image above for a full video tour of Silver Endeavour
Dispelling the notion that supreme luxury and intrepid adventure are mutually exclusive, the suites aboard Silver Endeavour elevate your expedition experience into the sublime. Indeed, the beautifully designed all-suite accommodation are amongst the most spacious in expedition cruising ranging in size from 33m2 to 174m2.
Offered in seven categories and spread across four public decks, all 100 suites feature a spacious private balcony and floor to ceiling glass windows for an unobstructed connection with each destination.
Sophisticated interiors are well appointed with all amenities needed for expedition cruising as well as a bevy of indulgent luxuries to create an elegant retreat following extraordinary adventures ashore.
On board you will discover an abundance of space, suburb gastronomic experiences and Silversea’s all-inclusive benefits:
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Choice of restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- In-suite dining and room service
- Onboard entertainment
- Onboard gratuities
Tailor the experience and savings to suit your personal travel preferences
Door-to-Door All-Inclusive – the most generous all-inclusive fares in ultra-luxury cruising featuring private executive transfers from home, international flights with Business Class upgrades, shore excursions in every port, and more.
Port-to-Port All-Inclusive – lower fares without the air – include all of the onboard amenities and shore excursions in every port. For a limited time, Port-to-Port Prepaid bookings will receive an additional saving of up to 20%
With various Arctic itineraries and a number of sailings available for 2023 and 2024, contact us today on email@example.com to discuss your preferred travel dates and secure our exclusive savings and Jigsaw Travel benefits.